Senior Financial Accountant Brussels
Lexius Search, Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale - Belgium
> 60 000 €
Our client is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company works with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices.
As Senior Financial Account Manager, you play a critical role in the success of our business. You will be responsible for a wide range of projects, including:
· You are responsible for all contacts with clients and prospects (based in Belgium and outside) directly or through the intermediary of a professional advisor (tax lawyer/ notary office/ lawyer) with the purpose to develop and manage transactions conducted through the Company
· Together with a team of Financial Account Managers, you are in charge of the bookkeeping and accounting of a number of client companies; With your team, you are responsible to take care of the general legal, accounting and tax aspects of the companies under management in order to be able to incorporate the companies and in order to have them in good standing during the whole “lifecycle” of the companies;
· You provide the required information to auditors, banks and administrations;
· You prepare and attend meetings with prospects and intermediaries while advising them on the products and services rendered by us;
· You analyze and evaluate specific client and prospect requests;
· You coach a team of 3-4 Financial Account Managers.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for you if you:
· Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others;
· Have strong communication and leadership skills;
· Can comprehend and manage complex international clients and finance structures and having sufficient acquaintance with Belgian company law and (Belgian/international) tax law;
· Hold a Professional licence as accountant (IAB/IEC) and having a strong technical knowledge of IFRS
· Management skills to lead a small team within a dynamic entrepreneurial environment;
· Hands-on approach with a good sense of criticism and a practical mind, able to work in an autonomous way;
· Fluent in English, French and Dutch spoken and written.
What do we stand for
· Every employee is critical to our success and we actively invest in their talent
· We are an international company that delivers to the highest international standards
· We invest in long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees
- A chance to work in a diverse team of experts with entrepreneurial spirits and up and down feedback flows to further strengthen our service and brand in the industry
- Being a player in various fields in financial services globally, our client has various horizontal, vertical and global career opportunities
- A competitive package of salary and benefits
If you are interested in this role, please forward your resume in word + a salary indication to
attn: Brigitte Welters
Les estimations de salaire Experteer proposent pour les offres en ligne la valeur de marché estimée par Experteer. Il ne s'agit pas d'informations indiquées par les recruteurs mais d'estimations réalisées par Experteer en se basant sur les données du marché.
Les estimations de salaire Experteer prennent en considération de nombreuses données internes et externes. Cependant, par rapport aux salaires versés par les entreprises, l'estimation de salaire Experteer peut varier de plus ou moins 15%, voire plus, dans certains cas particuliers.
L'estimation de salaire Recruteur sert de référence. Le salaire qui sera versé finalement par l'entreprise dépendra de différents facteurs tels que l'expérience et les compétences des candidats.